Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mike's Work

Some of you have asked about Mike's work, so I wanted to take a minute and let you know what's going on. Mike has a crew of 2 or 3 that he normally works during the week. Luckily, these guys are pretty good. One of the guys, Billy, has been working with Mike long enough to be familiar with most of the jobs. Another friend, Zack has been setting up the crew daily and handling money, equipment maintenance and purchasing. I've been fielding phone calls pretty much all day. Many customers have called with new jobs and many more have called checking the status of their current appointments. These calls have pretty much consumed my entire day, I don't know how he handles this on a daily basis!

As of right now, it appears that we'll be able to keep the business going. I've done my best to explain to customers the situation and most of them have been understanding. Anyway, that's the quick update. Thanks for asking. I'll post another health update soon.

No comments:

 
Site Meter