Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Revision to "AI's, PFO's, MS-I'm tired of these acronyms!"

Mom corrected me on a couple of things via email, so I'll include it here. I guess it just goes to show how hard all this is to understand and that we have to trust that the Lord is in control, I know that's my only solace. Thanks again for reading and feel free to ask questions, as always, if you are unclear about something I've written. There's no telling what I'll write! :)

Taken from Mom's email:
Brandon---you are doing such a great job on the blog and I really appreciate it. The girls at work are reading it and they said last night that Michael was really lucky to have a brother like you that cares enough to do something like that for him. I said I know, that you are so good at stuff like that. However, there were a couple of corrections to make on the sept 4th one---If a blood clot hits the lung it is actually called a "PE" which is a pulmonary embolus. And on the CT scan report, I meant to say that the stroke showed up on that not the heart condition. you know they said that first day that the CT did not show a stroke but then it showed up on the MRA. But on the report it did show the stroke which is an acute infarct of the basal ganglia. I was so exhausted yesterday from lack of sleep that I probably told you wrong. So my apologies to you and the blog readers, but you might want to add an addendum or mention it on your next entry. I hope Michael will be careful driving. I don't want to baby him or be over protective (which I never am) but I want him to be safe and I really don't think it is such a great idea. You know to someone that does not know Michael's norm, he seems better than he really is as far as speech and thought processing. I think we are the ones that realize the extent of his condition. Anyway I love you very much and I appreciate you so much. I had a really bad night at work---a patient died from an adverse drug reaction very unexpectantly and it was really hard. He had received it at 6pm so I did not give the medicine but it was really sad. Guess I am really sensitive now to patients with all that is going on. I am always sensitive but with all the recent events with Michael, guess I am taking things harder. Anyway for now I am going to sleep for a while---love you!

No comments:

 
Site Meter